OFN Allies actively support OFN’s mission and the important work we do on behalf of the opportunity finance industry. CDFIs—including those that do not currently meet OFN’s Membership requirements—as well as individuals and organizations that are not CDFIs, are invited to become OFN Allies.
- Promote Policy – Participate in OFN’s policy and advocacy efforts for the CDFI industry by receiving regular policy updates and analysis, along with Action Alerts at key times when your engagement can make a difference.
- Utilize our Network – Engage in Member Staying Connected calls for peer learning and post positions to OFN’s job board and have OFN staff speak at your events.
- Access Information – Receive a subscription to our CDFI Connect Digest, a complimentary copy of the annual Opportunity Finance Institutions Side by Side publication (a $150 value), and other publications.
- Gain Recognition – Publicize your affiliation with the nation’s premier network of CDFIs by posting OFN’s logo on your website and materials, while being displayed on OFN’s website and social media.
- Receive Discounts – Get discounts to attend the OFN Conference, Regional Meetings, and other events.
Visit our Ally Locator to see where these Allies are having an impact.
Annual Ally dues are $75 for individuals and $250 for organizations.