Meet the Candidates for OFN’s 2017 Board Elections! They are:
- Michael Banner, Los Angeles LDC, Inc.
- Chrystel Cornelius, First Nations Oweesta Corporation
- Gary Cunningham, Meda
- Anne Dyjak, Primary Care Development Corporation
- Donna Gambrell, Appalachian Community Capital
- Tate Hill, Fresno CDFI
- Shane Jett, Citizen Potawatomi Community Development Corporation
- Lenwood V. Long, Sr., Carolina Small Business Development Fund
- Carla Mannings, Partners for the Common Good
- Andy Posner, The Capital Good Fund
Earlier this summer, OFN’s Governance and Nominating Committee accepted nominations from the OFN Membership for the 2017 slate. The Committee approved the slate and the candidates have been working over the past several weeks to build their profiles on OFN’s Meet the Candidates web page.
Please visit the Meet the Candidates page to learn what the candidates value and want to accomplish as an OFN Board Member. In addition, throughout the month of September the OFN blog will feature interviews with each candidate.
The election will take place during the Annual Membership Meeting at OFN Conference 2017 in Washington, D.C. If you are not attending the Conference this year, email Seth Julyan to find out how you can vote by proxy.
Candidates are running to fill four seats on the OFN Board during this important election year. OFN recently welcomed new President & CEO, Lisa Mensah, and shifts in our external environment continue to present new challenges and opportunities for CDFIs. We encourage every OFN Member will get engaged—learn about the candidates and be sure your CDFI votes at the Annual Membership Meeting, either in person or by proxy.