OFN is pleased to announce the dates and locations for our 2020 events.
The 2020 OFN Conference will be held at the JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live hotel on November 9-12.
The Call for Sessions will open in April and registration will open in August.
Small Business Finance Forum
The 2020 Small Business Finance Forum will be held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile on June 9-10.
The Call for Sessions is now open and registration will open in April.
Fundamentals of the Opportunity Finance Industry
The Fundamentals of the Opportunity Finance Industry course will be held at the Self-Help Learning Center in Durham, NC, on March 25–27.
This three-day course is jointly offered by the Carsey School of Public Policy at the University of New Hampshire and Opportunity Finance Network. Register now through February 29. Scholarship applications are due February 7.
In 2020, OFN will host seven Regional Meetings:
- Southeast – Jackson, MS – March 17 - (Register Now)
- West – Oakland/San Francisco, CA – April 21
- Southwest – Austin, TX – May 20
- Northwest – Portland, OR – June 26
- Mid-Atlantic – New York, NY – July TBD
- New England – Brattleboro, VT – August TBD
- Midwest – Omaha, NE – September 16
We will aim to launch registration for each Regional Meeting 60 days before each meeting date.
We hope to see you at one—or more—OFN events throughout the year!