The 2018 Opportunity Fellows, a joint initiative between OFN and BBVA Compass to boost leadership ranks at CDFIs, announced today 27 leaders who comprise the second year cohort.
The 2018 Opportunity Fellows include emerging, mid-career, and executive-level professionals at CDFIs.
"We are incredibly excited for this year's class of Opportunity Fellows," said Donna Fabiani, Executive Vice President, Knowledge Sharing at OFN. "They represent a diverse range of emerging and seasoned leaders in the CDFI industry that are strongly committed to being drivers of change for equitable impact through CDFI investments."
- Tina Campbell (Lancaster, Pa.), ASSETS Lancaster
- Monica Edwards (San Francisco), BRIDGE Impact Capital
- Larry Holman (Beaufort, S.C.), Beaufort County Black Chamber of Commerce
- Everett K. Sands (Brea, Calif.), Lendistry
- Tunua Thrash-Ntuk (Los Angeles), LA LISC
- Brett C. Traver (Somerset, Ky.), Southeast Kentucky Economic Development Corporation (SKED)
- Paul Turney (Bryan, Texas), Brazos Valley CDC, Inc.
- Jon Welty (Columbus, Ohio), Ohio Capital Finance Corporation
- Robin Brule (Albuquerque, N.M.), Nusenda Credit Union
- Cynthia Garcia (Weslaco, Texas), Affordable Homes of South Texas, Inc.
- Joe Huber (Cincinnati, Ohio), Cincinnati Development Fund
- Amber Kani (Austin, Texas), PeopleFund
- Purvi Patel (San Francisco), Self-Help Federal Credit Union
- Adria Quinones-Masur (San Jose, Calif.), Housing Trust Silicon Valley
- Joanna Ramirez Barrett (Minneapolis, Minn.), Meda
- Ebonie Reed (St. Louis, Mo.), Justine Petersen
- Namoch Sokhom (Los Angeles), PACE Finance Corporation
- Anthony Young (Memphis, Tenn.), River City Capital
- Ashlee Barker (Lansing, Mich.), Cinnaire
- David Dinoff (Austin, Texas), BCL of Texas
- Brandon Dorman (Port Angeles, Wash.), Craft3
- Agnetha Jaime Gloshay (Albuquerque, N.M.), Accion
- Davin Gordon (Kansas City, Mo.), AltCap
- Priscilla Jang (San Mateo, Calif.), Working Solutions
- Katrin Kark (Washington, D.C.), Rural LISC
- Ebony Perkins (Durham, N.C.), Self-Help
- Katie Vail (Jersey City, N.J.), New Jersey Community Capital
Read the full press release here.