The 2020 OFN Virtual Conference will offer more than 40 breakout sessions across seven tracks: Capitalization & Fundraising, CDFI Sustainability, Financing, Native CDFIs, Public Policy, Racial Equity, and Resilience & Climate.
We’re excited about the breadth of session topics, their practical application, and our presenters’ expertise. Here are a few session titles from several tracks to provide a flavor of what you can expect:
The Capitalization & Fundraising track is for CDFIs and their investors. Sessions include:
- Go Boldly: CDFIs Forging Partnerships with Nontraditional Investors, focusing on new investors such as Google
- Unusual Suspects: Family Offices & Wealth Management Firms as Emerging Sources for CDFI Capital
- For Investors Only: Structuring and Diligencing CDFI Investments
The Financing track covers all aspects of CDFI lending, from customer acquisition to technical assistance, loan products, and risk management. Sessions include:
- Advancing Prosperity and Economic Justice through Less Traditional Loan Products, with members of the Partnership for Rural Transformation
- Building a Pipeline: Technical Assistance as a Path to Credit Readiness
- Stress Testing in the Time of COVID-19
The Racial Equity track focuses on CDFIs as well as their clients. Sessions include:
- The Fierce Urgency of Now: The Launch of the African American Alliance of CDFI CEOs, with Inez Long, CEO of Black Business Investment Fund Florida
- The Impact of COVID 19 on Latinx Small Businesses: What Happened and What’s Next?
- Challenges to Accessing Capital for Developers of Color
We will add breakout sessions to the agenda as they are finalized. Check the Registration Site often for new additions!
Register now for the 2020 OFN Virtual Conference.