On May 22 at 10 a.m. EST, join Bipartisan Policy Center to explore opportunities for improving child care and early learning facilities. The event will explore the scope of the facilities problem, as well as opportunities for financing facility renovation and construction through community partnerships, capacity building, innovation, and philanthropic engagement. It will also highlight the release of From the Ground Up: Improving Child Care and Early Learning Facilities, which details financing programs for supporting facility quality.
Can't join in person? Bookmark this link to watch the live webcast.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nicole Barcliff | Policy Director, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Patricia A. Browne | President and CEO, National Children's Center
- Eric Buchanan | Director, Strategic Partnerships, Buffet Early Childhood Fund
- Jonathan Harwitz | Managing Director for Federal Policy and Government Affairs, Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF)
- Theresa Jordan | Director of Children's Facilities Finance, Children's Investment Fund
- Erica Mackey | CEO and Co-Founder, MyVillage
- Sarah Muncey | Co-Founder, Neighborhood Villages
- Linda K. Smith | Director, Early Childhood Initiative, BPC
- Rusty Smith | Associate Director, Rural Studio
Learn more and register here.