Next week, be on the look out for an invitation to participate in the 2017 CDFI Compensation Survey. The 2017 survey requests compensation information on 21 different positions. Quatt Associates will conduct the survey for OFN. Your invitation to participate will come from Stephanie Ternullo at firstname.lastname@example.org. OFN plans to publish the CDFI Compensation report in June. CDFIs that participate in the survey will receive a discount off the report purchase price. OFN last conducted an industry compensation survey in 2011. We've had many requests for updated data. Please plan to take the time to participate so Quatt has a robust dataset to analyze.
Attention CDFIs: Please Participate in the 2017 CDFI Compensation Survey!
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Stay on the topic of the article
- Disagreements are fine, insults are not
- No spamming, baiting, slandering, trolling, or doxing
- Comments can be removed at moderator's discretion
- Users can be banned at moderator's discretion