This week, $22.3 million was distributed to CDFIs to support diverse-owned small businesses, Native business owners in South Dakota got a boost, a land trust launched in Boston, and more!
- As Developers Eye Anacostia, $50 Million Is Pledged To Minimize Displacement
- Wells Fargo Supports Diverse-Owned Small Businesses, Distributes $22.3 Million
- Community Loan Fund Invests $1.5 Million in South Dakota’s Native-Owned Businesses
- Betting Big on the American Dream
- Land Trust Network Launches in Boston
- Small Business Success: Native American Natural Foods
- How Poverty Keeps Hurting Young Minds…and What to do About it
- My Brother’s Keeper Led to More than $1B Invested in Brown and Black Boys
- CSH & Partners to NY: Expedite Plan to Create Affordable Housing
Have news you want to share? Contact me at email@example.com to see your news featured on CDFI Connect.