This week OFN announced a commitment with the Clinton Global Initiative, following the launch of Venturize. 2016 Wells Fargo NEXT Award finalists were announced. Enterprise Community Partners explored research relating to LIHTC, and more!
- OFN Announces Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Support 250,000 Small Business Owners
- NEXT Awards Finalists Announced
- LISC Names a New CEO
- New to Philly; Affordable Housing, No Roof Necessary
- New Enterprise Research – Giving Due Credit: Balancing Priorities in State Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Allocation Policies
- $98.8M Senior Housing Community to Open in the Bronx
- How Do We End Chronic Homelessness? Ask Connecticut
- Walmart Foundation's $475,000 Grant to First Nations Development Institute Will Help Improve Nutrition Education for 30 Native American Communities Across the United States
- How “pay for success” investing programs can help fix social mobility in the US
- Urban Institute Speaks to the Need of Growth and Innovation within the CDFI Industry
Have news or announcements to share? Contact Lindsay Li at email@example.com.