IFF and JPMorgan Chase worked to create a partnership in the Midwest that would expand CDFIs and nonprofits accessibility to capital and further growth within communities. Their work in Cincinnati includes collaboration with the Cincinnati Development Fund to bring IFF's signature nonprofit real estate loans to the market. Check out the video to learn more.
Clip of the Day: IFF and JPMorgan Chase Create a Partnership in the Midwest
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Stay on the topic of the article
- Disagreements are fine, insults are not
- No spamming, baiting, slandering, trolling, or doxing
- Comments can be removed at moderator's discretion
- Users can be banned at moderator's discretion