Today OFN announced eight recipients of the Building Capacity of CDFIs in Georgia program, developed in support with Healthcare Georgia Foundation. The program awards capital and technical assistance to CDFIs providing financial and development services to improve the health and well-being of rural Georgians.
“For more than 30 years CDFIs have been doing mission-driven lending. This program highlights the critical role CDFIs play in bringing health-related investment capital into underserved communities,” said Ginger McNally, Senior Vice President of Strategic Consulting at OFN. “We applaud Healthcare Georgia Foundation for their generous commitment to improving outcomes for all Georgians through the support of Building the Capacity of CDFIs in Georgia.”
The eight recipients are:
- Albany Community Together (ACT!), Albany, GA
- Carver Financial Corporation/Carver State Bank, Savannah, GA
- Community Health Center Capital Fund, Inc., Boston, MA
- Georgia Cities Foundation, Atlanta, GA
- LiftFund, San Antonio, TX
- National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions, New York, NY
- Neighborhood Lending Partners, Tampa, FL
- Southwest Georgia United Empowerment Zone, Inc., Cordele, GA
Read the full press release to learn about the eight strategies.