The 2018 OFN Conference Expo is the single best opportunity each year to learn about new products, programs, and services. The Expo will launch in time for the Welcome Reception on Monday, October 8 from 6:00 to 8:00pm and will be open bright and early—7:00am—each morning of the Conference, Tuesday through Thursday. Not an early riser? No worries, we’ve dedicated a time slot on Tuesday from 10:30 am to 12 noon specifically for visiting our 46 exhibitors, although that gives you less than two minutes per booth, so you’ll probably want to consult the complete Expo schedule below to plan your Expo time.
This year our premium exhibiting sponsors include:
- Platinum-level BBVA Compass and Wells Fargo
- Silver-level Santander, U.S. Bank, and Woodforest National Bank.
- Bronze-level Fifth Third Bank, and Northern Trust
We have a robust group of CDFIs exhibiting this year:
- Boston Community Capital
- CAHEC Capital, Inc.
- Capital Plus Financial
- Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF)
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- First Nations Oweesta—the only national Native CDFI intermediary
- Ohio Capital Finance Corporation
- Partners for the Common Good
Looking for CDFI-savvy consultants? You’ll want to spend some time with these exhibitors:
- FUND Consulting (strategic and operational services)
- Summit Consulting (quantitative consulting and data analytics)
- Sweet Grass Consulting (professional, evaluative, and research services)
Interested in learning more about how CDFIs are rated?
- Both Aeris and S&P Global Ratings are here to tell you what’s involved, for CDFIs and for investors.
CDFI-centric software helps the industry lend. These exhibitors may have just what you need:
- CommonGoals Software
- DownHome Solutions
- FISCAL Credit Suite
- Nortridge Software
Accounting and advisory firms provide essential services:
- Baker Tilly
- CohnReznick RSM US, LLC
Looking to fill (or find) a new position?
- Koya Leadership Partners
- Landit, which is sharing a booth with CDFI Women’s Network (a national volunteer membership organization established to promote the engagement and participation of women in all aspects of the CDFI field)
In addition to government agencies, Freddie Mac (operating in the secondary mortgage market) and the Federal Home Loan Banks (reliable liquidity to member financial institutions to support housing finance and community investment) will be exhibiting.
Other exhibitors focused on partnering with and serving CDFIs include:
- 1st Tribal Lending
- Amalgamated Bank
- Be Boss Online (training for organizations that want to help business owners grow by strengthening their online presence)
- BMI Productivity Solutions (technology and services)
- Credit Builders Alliance (advances credit and asset building by providing services, resources, and solutions)
- High Impact Financial Analysis (underwriting, portfolio management, and strategic consulting services)
- Incapital (advising on underwriting and issuing investments)
- NeighborWorks America (a network of nonprofits focused on affordable housing and community development)
- New Plan Learning, LLC (funders and project managers for charter schools)
- Systima Capital Management (alternative investment management firm)
- Tax Guard (proprietary due diligence and tax monitoring reports)
- TD Bank
Learn more about each exhibitor on our Conference App, and plan to visit the Expo during these hours:
- Monday, October 8: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, during the Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, October 9: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 10: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 11: 7:00 am to 12:15 pm