The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) is now inviting participants to contribute to its 9th Annual Impact Investor Survey. The report generated by this survey provides critical data to help grow and strengthen the impact investing market. If your organization makes investments with the intention to generate measurable, positive social or environmental impact alongside a financial return, please consider contributing to this important and widely cited resource. Click this link to participate. For more information, contact Rachel Bass, GIIN Research Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIIN 2019 Annual Impact Investor Survey: Invitation to Participate
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Stay on the topic of the article
- Disagreements are fine, insults are not
- No spamming, baiting, slandering, trolling, or doxing
- Comments can be removed at moderator's discretion
- Users can be banned at moderator's discretion