Photo: Cynthia Watson, CommunityWorks client and owner of Facez by Cynthia in Spartanburg, SC
OFN and Google continue to direct significant investment and grant capital to CDFIs working on the ground to help small businesses in financially underserved communities across America with short-term pandemic recovery and long-term financing needs.
As we recognize Juneteenth this week, we applaud Google for meeting the company’s $50 million commitment made in June 2020 to support Black-owned businesses and help fulfill the promise of emancipation. To date, $119.95 million in loans and Google.org grants have been disbursed to OFN member CDFIs.
- BOC Capital (loan and grant)
- California FarmLink (loan and grant)
- Community Ventures (loan)
- CommunityWorks (loan and grant)
- Hope Enterprise Corporation (loan and grant)
- Mountain Association (loan and grant)
- Southern Bancorp (loan and grant)
- Working Solutions (loan and grant)