The 2021 OFN Conference will take place virtually this October 19-21. With 2,500 attendees participating in the 2020 OFN Virtual Conference — the most in the event's 37-year history — we hope to welcome even more CDFI staff and partners, investors, funders, policymakers, students, and other advocates from across the country this fall!
We've created the following materials to help you promote your participation in the 2021 OFN Conference, encourage others to attend, and share your support for the largest event for learning, networking, and collaborating in the CDFI industry.
In quiet neighborhoods across America, on tribal lands, deep in the heart of our farmland, and in busy cities, CDFIs are helping to build an equitable economic future. CDFIs have new and steadfast partners who share our bold ideas about how to finance justice. With support from the public and private sectors we are working with communities to finance change.
On October 19–21, join CDFI staff and partners, investors, funders, policymakers, students, and other advocates from across the country for the 2021 OFN Virtual Conference: Finance Justice. Finance Change. Take advantage of low virtual event rates by registering yourself — and your entire team — to attend this inspiring three-day convening.
Create original content using our sample copy and graphics below or share OFN's social media posts.
Use the following hashtags and OFN handles in your social media posts so you can join our conversation and we can amplify your support:
Download this zip file with graphics to use in your social media posts and other communications, including special graphics for OFN members, partners, sponsors, and students.
Event logo (additional versions located in zip file linked above):
Main graphic (see zip file linked above for more)
Infographics (see zip file linked above for more):
Suggested Post Text (adjust and customize accordingly for different social media platforms):
- Change is good for all of us — and it takes all of us. Join us Oct. 19-21 for the 2021 #OFNConf as we work to #FinanceJustice and #FinanceChange. Take advantage of low virtual rates by registering yourself, and your entire team! @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
- We must do more to invest in people and places left behind by mainstream finance. That's why we're attending the 2021 #OFNConf this Oct. 19-21. Tag someone you think should join us. Students attend free! #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
- The work of #CDFIs has never been more important. Join us virtually Oct. 19-21 for the 2021 #OFNConf, featuring 3 days of inspiring speakers, 30+ engaging sessions, networking opportunities, and much more. #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
- #CDFIs move capital where it's needed most for small businesses, affordable homes, critical community services, and more. Join us for the #OFNConf Oct. 19-21 so we can continue building a strong, inclusive economy. #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
For Speakers (customize accordingly):
- I’m looking forward to discussing <insert plenary or breakout session topic> with <insert names or social media handles of fellow presenters> during the 2021 #OFNConf this Oct. 19-21. Register to join me! #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
For OFN member CDFIs (customize accordingly):
- <Insert your CDFI name> finances change by providing <insert services provided> to <insert types of clients> in <insert service area>. We look forward to joining the virtual 2021 #OFNConf this Oct. 19-21! #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
- CDFIs finance justice. CDFIs finance change. We're proud to be a #CDFI and @oppfinance member serving <insert type of clients> in <insert region>. Join us for the 2021 #OFNConf Oct. 19-21! #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange
- #CDFIs move capital where it's needed most for small businesses, affordable homes, critical community services, and more. We're proud to sponsor the #CDFI industry's largest gathering this Oct. 19-21. #OFNConf #FinanceJustice #FinanceChange @oppfinance https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
For Colleges/Student Recruitment:
- Looking for a career with purpose? Want to help create economic opportunity for people and places across America? Learn what the #CDFI industry is all about at the 2021 #OFNConf. Registration is FREE for students! #FinanceJustice #FinanceJustice https://cvent.me/VnyLNY
Please contact Caroline Valvardi, OFN’s senior associate of strategic communications, at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for your support!