Last week, OFN hosted a Staying Connected Call with representatives from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to discuss the role CDFIs can play in disasters recovery efforts and disaster recovery federal programs, including SBA disaster loans—Home and Personal Property Disaster Loans, Business Physical Disaster Loans, and Economic Injury Disaster Loans— and HUD Disaster Recovery Resources—Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), the HOME Investment Partnership, and Section 108 Loan Guarantee funds. If you missed the call, you can view the presentation here and listen to the audio recording here.
HUD and SBA Discuss Federal Programs Available to CDFIs for Disaster Response and Recovery Efforts L
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Stay on the topic of the article
- Disagreements are fine, insults are not
- No spamming, baiting, slandering, trolling, or doxing
- Comments can be removed at moderator's discretion
- Users can be banned at moderator's discretion