The OFN 2020 Board Elections campaign is on!
OFN’s Governance and Nominating Committee unanimously approved the following slate to run for three seats on our Board of Directors.
- E. Hamil Douglas, President & CEO, Harlem Entrepreneurial Fund
- Donna Gambrell, President & CEO, Appalachian Community Capital
- Bulbul Gupta, President & CEO, Pacific Community Ventures
- Carla Mannings, Chief of Strategic Initiatives, Partners for The Common Good
- Sara Morgan, Chief Operations Officer, Fahe
- Christine Narayanan, President & CEO, Opportunity Resource Fund
- Geoffrey Person, Commercial Loan Officer, Capital for Change, Inc.
- Ted Piccolo, Executive Director, Northwest Native Development Fund
Visit OFN’s Meet the Candidates webpage to learn more about each of these exemplary CDFI practitioners and their goals for OFN and our industry.
The 2020 OFN Board Elections will happen on November 11 at the OFN Membership Meeting during the virtual OFN Annual Conference.
If you’re an OFN member, don’t miss your opportunity to vote in the second most important election of this year. Learn more about voting, including nominating a delegate or voting by proxy here.