CDFIs turn challenges into opportunities every day. We work through options, incorporate fresh perspectives, examine solutions. We rethink. This year, at the OFN Conference in Atlanta on October 24-27, we will focus on rethinking CDFI business models, capital acquisition, program strategies, and advocacy—to expand economic inclusion nationwide.
As more than 1,200 CDFI practitioners, investors, funders, researchers, policymakers, and students gather in Atlanta this year, attendees can expect the highest quality practitioner-driven curriculum and networking opportunities available to the CDFI industry!
Here are a few things you can expect this year:
- Keynote addresses from Federal Reserve Board Governor Lael Brainard, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart, and CDFI Fund Director Annie Donovan
- An opening plenary that will tackle one of the key challenges CDFIs need to rethink: capitalization
- A high-energy plenary at OFN Connect, where you can expect to learn important industry news and developments
- 14 tracks reflecting the breadth of the CDFI Industry’s current—and emerging—financial sectors and issues, including Measuring Impact, CDFI Futures, Financial Resources, and more
- Facilitated networking sessions to interact with your colleagues across the country on topics that are relevant to your work
- A celebration of 10 years of NEXT Awards with a ceremony and reception that will celebrate CDFI innovation and strategies
- Opportunities to see CDFI impact in action with tours of “The ATL”
World Institute on Disability (WID), through its Accessible Conference Initiative partnership with JPMorgan Chase & Co., will provide open captioning of general sessions including the Opening Plenary, the keynote address, OFN Connect, and the industry awards presentations. In addition, WID will staff a table to provide concierge services for Conference participants with disabilities who may be in need of additional services while onsite. For more information, contact Kat Zigmont at email@example.com.
Register by September 16 and save $50 with our Early Bird registration rate! And don’t forget to book your room, the OFN Conference rate is only available until September 23. We can’t wait to see you in Atlanta for our best conference ever!