The 2021 OFN Conference is less than two weeks away! Be sure to take advantage of this year’s low virtual event rates by registering yourself — and your entire team — to attend the CDFI industry’s largest convening from October 19–21. Registration is just $75 for OFN member CDFIs and complimentary for students!
We’re thrilled to share our updated plenary speaker lineup:
- Isabella Casillas Guzman, Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Jodie Harris, Director, U.S. Treasury CDFI Fund
- Lisa Mensah, President and CEO, OFN
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman and CEO, Bank of America
- Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), U.S. Senate
- Ruth Porat, Senior Vice President and CFO, Alphabet and Google
- Mark Warner (D-VA), U.S. Senate
- Janet Yellen, Secretary, U.S. Treasury
Visit the Agenda page for more details on 2021 OFN Conference highlights, including:
- 5 opening and closing plenaries
- 30+ breakout and facilitated networking sessions
- Ned Gramlich Lifetime Achievement Award for Responsible Finance presentation
- 2021 Native CDFI Awards
- Virtual Expo
- OFN Membership Meeting
- And more!
Do you know others you think should attend? Help spread the word using our promo toolkit!