in 2017, OFN continues our partnership with the Carsey School of Public Policy at the University of New Hampshire by offering the Fundamentals of the Opportunity Finance Industry Course on March 14–16, 2017 in Durham, NC. The course is designed to help new or recent entrants into the field of opportunity finance gain the knowledge they need to expand their organizations' capacity and impact. Topics include capitalization, impact, financing, public policy, and new business models. Scholarships are available to CDFIs to attend the Fundamentals of the Opportunity Finance Industry course. Scholarship applications are due by December 15, 2016.
Limited Scholarships Available for the Fundamentals of Opportunity Finance Industry Course
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Stay on the topic of the article
- Disagreements are fine, insults are not
- No spamming, baiting, slandering, trolling, or doxing
- Comments can be removed at moderator's discretion
- Users can be banned at moderator's discretion