One week remains to register for this year's OFN Conference—the premier event in the CDFI industry!
We're thrilled to announce that four key Members of the Senate/House Appropriations Committees and House Financial Services Committee will give remarks during the morning plenary sessions:
- Sen. Steve Daines (MT), Member, Senate Appropriations Financial Services & General Government Subcommittee
- Sen. Jeff Merkley (OR), Member, Senate Appropriations Committee
- Rep. Tom Graves (GA-14), Chair, House Appropriations Financial Services & General Government Subcommittee
- Rep. Keith Ellison (MN-5), Member, House Financial Services Committee
At our opening plenary, Closing the Gap in Communities Left Behind, Deborah Wright, former CEO Carver Bancorp and current member of board of directors at Time Warner, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Voya, and Citigroup, will lead a discussion with CDFI CEOs Bill Bynum of Hope Enterprise Corporation, Nancy Andrews of LIIF, and Tom De Simone of Genesis LA.
At our closing plenary, CDFIs: How Far We've Come, How Far Can We Go?, former CDFI Fund Director and current CEO of Appalachian Community Capital Donna Gambrell will lead an industry discussion among CDFI trade association CEOs Jeannine Jacokes of the Community Development Bankers Association, Cathie Mahon of the National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions, Kerwin Tesdell of the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance, and OFN's own Lisa Mensah.
We've recently added three powerful new breakout sessions:
• The Trump Administration's Potential Reforms to the Community Reinvestment Act
• Grappling with the Tensions of Our Times: Aligning Capital with Mission
• Pricing Products: Balancing Mission and Sustainability
Finally, we want to remind you of CDFIs and Resilience: Creating Strong, Inclusive, Prepared Communities with Community Development Finance, a session which has particular resonance with the natural and manmade disasters and threats that are on all of our minds and in our hearts.