Taking place just one week after the national election, the 2020 OFN Conference will cover topics critical to the future of community development finance: the post-election landscape, racial justice, and attracting new capital to our fight to broaden economic opportunity for people and places across America.
Featured speakers include:
- Raphael Bostic, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Jodie Harris, Director, CDFI Fund
- Lisa Mensah, President and CEO, Opportunity Finance Network
- Marc Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman and CEO, Bank of America
During our plenary discussions, we'll also hear from the following CDFI industry leaders and partners:
The Federal Role in Financing Justice Now
- Errol Louis, NY1; Michael S. Steele, MSNBC; Annie Donovan, Local Initiatives Support Corporation; and José Cerda III, IFF
The Fight for Racial Justice in America
- Dedrick Asante-Muhammad, National Community Reinvestment Coalition; Ellis Carr, Capital Impact Partners; and Marla Bilonick, Latino Economic Development Center
Attracting More Private Capital to the Fight for Racial Justice and Economic Inclusion
- Fran Seegull, Impact Investing Alliance; Morgan Simon, Candide Group; Margaret Anadu, Goldman Sachs; and others to be announced
Visit the OFN Conference Registration Site for the complete agenda and to register.
We look forward to having you join us and thousands of CDFI practitioners, funders and investors, policy makers, students, and other industry supporters as we continue the fight for social, political, and economic justice!