Thank you to everyone who participated in our social media campaign during this year's OFN Conference and helped demonstrate how CDFIs and their partners #LendWhereItCounts. Our collective efforts to amplify the voice of CDFIs and the impact of our work around the United States made an enormous impression!
Through the campaign, OFN saw a wide range of engagement from organizations and individuals, including OFN member organizations, individual CDFI leaders, funders, strategic partners, policymakers, and more.
Below are a few highlights from the campaign (10/18 to 10/25):
- More than 2.9 million "#OFNConf" Twitter impressions
- More than 2.1 million "#LendWhereItCounts" Twitter impressions
- More than 327,490 "#LendingWhereItCounts" Twitter impressions
- More than 560 views of Monday's Facebook live stream lunch keynote with President Bill Clinton
- #OFNConf trended multiple times on Twitter in the D.C. region during the Conference
- Posts liked and/or retweeted by President Bill Clinton (@BillClinton), the Clinton Center (@ClintonCenter), and Clinton Foundation (@ClintonFdn)
- Post retweeted by Member of Congress Rep. Nydia M. Velazquez (D-NY-007)
This year's OFN Conference campaign may be over, but we strongly encourage you to continue using the #LendWhereItCounts hashtag in your social media posts throughout the year. Thanks again for your participation!