Did you know staff and board members of Opportunity Finance Network (OFN) and OFN member CDFIs are eligible for a $2,500 Education Award to pursue a Master in Community Development Policy and Practice degree from University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy? The program offers part-time, low residency, and hybrid learning.
In partnership with OFN, the Carsey School of Public Policy considers applicants for the Education Award who meet the following criteria:
- Apply and be accepted to the Carsey School’s Master in Community Development Policy and Practice graduate degree program
- Be a current employee or board member of OFN or an OFN member CDFI
- Submit a completed Carsey/OFN Education Award Application Form
- Maintain active employment or board membership status with OFN or an OFN member CDFI throughout the duration of the Education Award
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher throughout the duration of the Education Award
Learn more about the Carsey/OFN Education Award.
Apply for the Carsey/OFN Education Award.
Also, check out OFN and the Carsey School of Public Policy's Fundamentals of the Opportunity Finance Industry course, which is offered annually and designed for practitioners who are interested in expanding their knowledge of the basics of the opportunity finance industry. Learn more.