Looking to join a growing diverse, highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff who are guided by the following values?
- Passion for the mission and true believer in our core purpose.
- Courage to be a fearless advocate who is confident and resilient in our fight to drive capital into low-income communities.
- Smart, quick seekers of knowledge who thrive on creating and developing new strategies, products, and programs for increasing capital to communities we serve.
- Desire to be a collaborative team player who possesses humility and a willingness to lean in all areas of our work.
OFN is currently seeking a new Vice President, Marketing to join our strategic communications team:
- Vice President, Marketing
Are you a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants the opportunity to create social change and impact? Are you an experienced, creative, organized, and collaborative marketer that can produce marketing communications campaigns and drive results? OFN is looking for a talented leader to deliver industry partner and product/service marketing communications programs to promote CDFIs and grow audience and engagement. You will manage and capitalize on strong relationships with industry partners to advance our work and deliver value to our partners. You will provide a comprehensive and cohesive communications strategy for both internal and external audiences and coordinate a cross-functional team to deliver marketing objectives. This role delivers continued growth in event attendance and manages event production for OFN's signature events and ensures consistency of message and brand integrity across all touchpoints.
Learn more and apply — and check out our other openings!