OFN is adapting a few staff positions and growing our team to add value as we deliver finance, capacity building, advocacy, and visibility for CDFIs.
OFN ushers in two senior staff changes in April:
- After 14 years of service at OFN to build CDFI capacity, Donna Fabiani is taking on a new, part-time position as Senior Advisor and stepping down from her role as EVP of Knowledge Sharing. This part-time position frees Donna to also pursue her own business as a private consultant to CDFIs, working directly for others in the field.
“I am deeply grateful for Donna’s committed leadership at OFN and am excited for this new chapter in her career. I'm pleased that OFN will continue to benefit from her formidable talent while she builds her new consultancy to help CDFIs continue to expand their capacity,” said Lisa Mensah, president and CEO of OFN.
During her tenure, Fabiani was the driving force leading the Knowledge Sharing team to produce many of OFN’s CDFI industry initiatives, such as capacity building through the Diverse Community Capital Program, the annual industry data publication Side by Side, and the signature OFN Annual Conference.
- Andrew Givens, chief operating officer for OFN, has announced that he will be moving on in April. Andy joined OFN in the fall of 2017 to help transition the organization’s headquarters from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C. He successfully negotiated real estate transactions and built a welcoming company culture at OFN over the past few years.
“I sincerely thank Andy for his work to transition OFN to its new address in D.C. and for his work to instill a lasting culture of welcome and inclusion for our staff,” Mensah said. “On behalf of the staff and board of OFN, I wish Andy the very best in his future plans.”
- Recently, OFN has advanced two staff members. Congratulations to Shakeyda (Keys) Daniels who has been promoted from Vice President, Loan Operations to Senior Vice President, Investment & Network Operations and Tina Poole Johnson who has been promoted from Vice President, Programs to Senior Vice President, Network Services.
In her new role, Daniels is responsible for leadership and oversight for operational functions across the department. She leads processes to enhance productivity and ensure adherence to OFN’s investment and network guidelines and compliance with investor requirements and program regulations.
Johnson assumes new professional development responsibilities to support CDFIs in their capacity as OFN members and borrowers to meet their operational objectives, fulfill investor expectations, increase lending and development services, maximize impact, and reduce risk.
To further strengthen the OFN team, OFN is currently recruiting for several positions. These include:
- Senior Vice President, Accounting & Finance
- Loan Operations Officer
- Credit Analyst, Associate
- Senior Investment Officer
- Senior Associate, Public Policy
Additional positions will be posted soon. Visit OFN’s careers page to learn more.