The 2020 OFN Virtual Conference takes place this November 9-12. Let's make this year’s annual Conference the largest gathering ever as CDFIs continue the fight for economic justice. Thank you for helping to spread the word!
We encourage you to use the following materials to help promote the Conference and share your support for the premier event for learning, networking, and collaborating in the CDFI industry.
Here is language you can use for your website, blog, and other communications:
Community development financial institutions (CDFIs) combat economic inequality by matching capital to communities in deep need.
This year’s OFN Virtual Conference—the largest gathering in the CDFI industry—will feature four half-days of inspiring plenaries, energizing sessions, distinguished speakers, networking opportunities, and testimonials from CDFI-funded small businesses, affordable housing providers and residents, and community organizations across America.
It has never been more important to finance justice. Join us in taking on the challenge to do more.
Publish original content, use our sample post copy and graphics below, and share posts from OFN’s social media accounts, both on your organization’s social media pages as well as on your own personal pages.
Use the following hashtags and OFN handles in your social media posts so you can join our conversation and we can amplify your support:
Download a zip file of our graphics to use in your social media posts and other communications.
Event logo (located in zip file linked above):
Register Now (located in zip file linked above; alternatively, this graphic should generate automatically when you include the event website url in your posts):
Infographics (located in zip file linked above; use these during the OFN Conference too!):
Suggested Post Text*:
*Please adjust text and OFN handles as needed for each social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Achieving economic justice requires all of us. This Nov. 9-12, @oppfinance invites you to join the fight. Let’s make this year’s virtual #CDFI industry event the largest ever. Students attend free! #FinanceJustice #OFNConf conference2020.ofn.org
- We look forward to joining #CDFI industry colleagues for the OFN Virtual Conference this Nov. 9-12 to learn, connect, and collaborate to do more to invest in people and places left behind by mainstream finance. #OFNConf #FinanceJustice @oppfinance conference2020.ofn.org
- The work of #CDFIs has never been more important. Join us Nov. 9-12 for the 2020 OFN Virtual Conference, featuring 4 half-days of inspiring speakers, 40 energizing sessions, networking opportunities, and more. #OFNConf #FinanceJustice @oppfinance conference2020.ofn.org
- #CDFIs are stepping up like never before to finance small businesses, affordable homes, and critical community services. Join us for the #OFNConf Nov. 9-12 so we can go even deeper to expand economic opportunity across America. #FinanceJustice @oppfinance conference2020.ofn.org
For event speakers (customize text accordingly):
- I’m looking forward to discussing <insert plenary or breakout session topic> with <insert names or social media handles of fellow presenters> during the OFN Virtual Conference this Nov. 9-12. See you (virtually) there! #OFNConf #FinanceJustice conference2020.ofn.org
For OFN member CDFIs (customize text accordingly):
- <Insert your CDFI name> finances justice by providing <insert services provided> to <insert types of clients> in <insert service area>. We look forward to joining our industry peers and partners for the OFN Virtual Conference this Nov. 9-12. #OFNConf #FinanceJustice conference2020.ofn.org @oppfinance
During the Conference (let's get #CDFIs trending!):
- #CDFIs finance justice. We are proud to be a CDFI and @oppfinance member serving <insert type of clients> in <insert region>. #OFNConf #FinanceJustice #KeepCDFIsStrong
Please contact Caroline Valvardi, OFN’s senior associate of strategic communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you again for your support!