We’re just one week away from our first-ever virtual Small Business Finance Forum. We hope you’ll join OFN and hundreds of other mission-driven lenders, funders and investors, policy makers, and other small business advocates on June 16-17 for an exclusive opportunity to connect, exchange ideas and insights, and share actionable ways the CDFI industry is leaning in to help heal and rebuild America.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from national policy makers and private sector leaders including:
- Jovita Carranza, Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Steven Mnuchin, Secretary, U.S. Treasury Department
- Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator (R-FL), Chairman, Senate Small Business Committee
- Nydia Velazquez, U.S. Representative (D-NY), Chair, House Small Business Committee
- Jodie Harris, Director, CDFI Fund
- Marla Blow, Sr. Vice President, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
- Bill Bynum, CEO, Hope Enterprise Corporation and Hope Credit Union
- Christopher Hollins, General Manager of Cash Management for Business Banking, JPMorgan Chase
- Ruth Porat, Sr. Vice President and CFO, Alphabet and Google
- Robert F. Smith, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Vista Equity Partners
Check out our full agenda for more details.
With our virtual format and affordable registration fees, we hope to reach a wide audience, particularly in this critical time of need for CDFIs and the small businesses our industry serves in rural, urban, and Native communities nationwide. Please be sure to share this invitation with your network, including with those who may be new to CDFIs.
I look forward to joining you virtually on June 16-17 for our 2020 Small Business Finance Forum: Virtual Edition.