The 2018 Forum will bring together more than 400 CDFIs and other mission-driven small business lenders, along with their partners, for a day and a half of valuable learning and networking that supports their mutual business goal of helping our nation's small businesses succeed.
Attendees of the Forum can:
- Gain new insights into the complex and ever-evolving small business finance environment
- Find out about new strategies for reaching diverse small business owners, ways to use data to improve your outreach and products, and innovations in the field
- Network with peers from across the country in "Networking by Position" sessions and throughout the event
Keynote speakers include:
- Daniel Fireside, Capital Coordinator at Equal Exchange, a $36 million fair trade, worker-owned cooperative that received early financing from CDFI The Cooperative Fund of New England
- SBA Administrator Linda McMahon (invited)
“We invite all mission-driven small business lenders to join us at the JW Marriott in Chicago for a great educational experience,” says Donna Fabiani, OFN’s Executive Vice President for Knowledge Sharing. “Our agenda is more packed than ever with sessions on a variety of topics, from lending to diverse small business owners, to technical assistance strategies, to marketing innovations. There are numerous opportunities for attendees to network and share ideas and best practices with each other. And this year for the second time, the SBA Microloan Program Intermediary Training is co-located with the Forum, bringing even more lenders to this important industry event.”
The JW Marriott is also offering rooms for $283/night if attendees reserve by June 11.