Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac (the Enterprises), and the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), in collaboration with the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, are hosting four Duty to Serve (DTS) Listening Sessions in the Fall of 2019:
- November 19, 2019, at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in St.Louis, MO
- November 21, 2019, at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Los Angeles Branch in Los Angeles, CA
- December 2, 2019, at FHFA’s Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- December 11, 2019, virtual session via webinar
Each session will be held from 8:00 AM-5:30 PM (local time). Click here for a sample agenda.
These listening sessions are an opportunity for the public to provide input on the Enterprises’ proposed plans for the second DTS plan cycle, 2021-2023. Senior staff from the Enterprises and FHFA will be present at each listening session to hear directly from stakeholders on what should or should not be included in these plans.
Public input plays a critical role in plan development by:
- Identifying the most relevant issues in each underserved market
- Offering the Enterprises ideas for what they may undertake through their plans
- Providing insight on activities that should be prioritized
- Providing insight on the potential impact that Fannie and Freddie’s objectives could have in an underserved market
Learn more on the FHFA website.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact DutytoServeStakeholders@fhfa.gov.