It’s the time of year we’ve all been waiting for — OFN Board Elections! The campaign begins today with the announcement of 11 candidates.
On October 22 at the OFN Annual Conference in Washington DC, the OFN membership will elect three of these exemplary CDFI practitioners to sit on the OFN Board and help lead the CDFI industry.
And the 2019 candidates are...
- Aisha Benson, Executive VP, TruFund Financial Services, Inc. (New York, New York)
- Marshall Crawford, President & CEO, The Housing Fund (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Shane D. Jett, CEO, Citizen Potawatomi Community Development Corporation (Shawnee, Oklahoma)
- Kristine Michie, Vice President, Strategic Philanthropy & Investments, DreamSpring (San Diego, California)
- Sara Morgan, Chief Operations Officer, Fahe (Berea, Kentucky)
- Sara Razavi, CEO, Working Solutions (San Francisco, California)
- Nelly Rojas-Moreno, Chief Credit Officer, LiftFund (San Antonio, Texas)
- Amy Shir, President, CEO, Louisville Housing Opportunities and Micro-Enterprise Community Development Loan Fund (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Stephanie Thomas, Director of Programs & Small Business Services, Washington Area Community Investment Fund (Wacif) (Washington, D.C.)
- Christina Travers, Vice President Finance & Capital Strategies, Low Income Investment Fund (New York, New York)
- Chuck Wall, Chief Financial Officer, Renaissance Community Loan Fund (Gulfport, Mississippi)
Get to know each of the candidates — read their statements and watch their videos — on our 2019 Meet the Candidates webpage. And OFN members, make sure to vote on October 22 at the Conference or by proxy.