Start networking today:
- Use the Conference app now to direct message attendees and set onsite meetings.
- Start planning your Conference experience, and set your agenda to sync up with your personal calendar
- Get all the details on Conference speakers and sessions
Enhance your OFN Conference Experience:
- Change your agenda on the fly
- Network with colleagues and gain new contacts
- Share your experience with your entire network by syncing your app with your social media channels
- Complete session surveys
Our conference app is new for this year so please delete last year’s app if it is still installed.
Here is how to get started:
Step 1: Download the CrowdCompass App on the device you're bringing to the event. Search "CrowdCompass Attendee Hub" in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Step 2: Launch the CrowdCompass App and search for “OFN” or “OFN Conference 2018”
Step 3: Download the OFN Conference 2018 event (note: the App will still say CrowdCompass on your device but will automatically launch into this year’s event)
Step 4: Enter your name and verify your account to gain access to all the event materials and lists. A verification code will be sent to you at this point so you can access your Conference schedule.
Step 5: Update your Profile, including your social networks, and start networking today!
Once you are logged in, we have created some quick tips and tricks to help you get started.
Don't have iOS or Android? Use the mobile web version of the app.
Questions? Contact Jacki Fox
Enjoy the event and see you in Chicago!