In May of this year, OFN set out to create a new space for voices in the CDFI industry by relaunching CDFI Connect as a blog. Its evolution from a site that was primarily a space for curated content to one that now includes voices from within OFN and across the industry was a goal that you helped us achieve. In the time since the CDFI Connect Blog launched, we have featured numerous Members and Allies as guest authors, highlighted industry success stories, heard from OFN subject matter experts, and continued the tradition as the place to find the latest CDFI industry news and insights.
As we head into 2017, we want to thank you for your support, and encourage you to continue to be a part of the discussion. Leave a comment on a post, share and comment on articles on your social media pages, or send ideas for content or guest posts to Lindsay Li, blog editor and social media specialist.
As a look back, here are the top 10 most popular posts in 2016:
- Changes in America and the Essential Role of CDFIs
- New Pre-Conference Session Provides Disaster Resilience Workshop for CDFIs
- Wells Fargo's Diverse Community Capital Program Opens Round Two!
- Join OFN in Atlanta as We Rethink Community Development Finance
- CDFIs and High-Impact Investing
- OFN Launches CEO Search
- Connecting CDFIs to Impact Investors
- The Small Business Lending Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities
- CDFI Policy Priorities and the New Political Landscape
- Impact Investing: A Time for Change
Subscribe to our bi-monthly digest to stay connected to the latest from OFN!