December 5 (New York) – Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) announced that 12 Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) around the U.S. have been selected to receive $6.6 million in lending capital and grants under the Wells Fargo Works for Small Business: Diverse Community Capital program. These CDFIs are private, nonprofit financial institutions that are dedicated to delivering responsible, affordable lending to underserved populations and communities.
The Round Four Diverse Community Capital Recipients are:
- Accion East – New York
- AmPac Tri-State CDC – Grand Terrace, Calif.
- Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation (CBAC) – Camden, N.J.
- Economic and Community Development Institute (ECDI) – Columbus, Ohio
- Initiative Foundation – St. Cloud, Minn.
- LiftFund – San Antonio, Texas
- Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corp. – Los Angeles
- San Diego Region Small Business CDC – San Diego
- South Carolina Community Loan Fund – Charleston, S.C.
- Southern Bancorp Community Partners – Little Rock, Ark.
- UCEDC – Cranford, N.J.
- Ventures – Seattle
Read the full press release here.