As an OFN Member, your CDFI can:
Connect to the Premier Network of CDFIs
- Receive the Member discount to the annual OFN Conference, a $200 value per Conference attendee.
- Leverage the experience of the nation’s best and most innovative community development loan funds, community development banks, community development credit unions, and community development equity funds—and contribute your own expertise.
- Readily access industry experts on OFN’s and our diverse Membership’s staff by joining in Members-only bi-weekly Staying Connected calls on topics of importance to OFN Members.
- Receive priority access to OFN staff, including OFN President and CEO Lisa Mensah, to speak at your CDFI’s Board meetings, strategic planning sessions, anniversary celebrations, or other events.
Help OFN Create Change and Lead the Industry
- Be the first to receive policy updates, analysis, and alerts. OFN provides timely news and high-quality detailed analysis on Congressional activities affecting opportunity finance and CDFI loan fund, bank, credit union, and equity fund funding opportunities not found anywhere else.
- Share your on-the-ground perspective with OFN’s Policy team to inform the policies and strategies OFN pursues to shape industry resources.
- Receive Action Alerts at key times in the legislative process when your participation in advocacy can make a real difference.
- Receive tailored technical assistance for your advocacy efforts, including help with messaging and getting connected to the right person in the right office.
- Participate in OFN’s National Branding, PR, and Marketing Strategies
- Receive an annual customized peer analysis of your CDFI’s performance as well as a complimentary copy of OFN’s annual peer analysis of the Membership, Opportunity Finance Institutions Side by Side, a $225 value.
- Enjoy Member discounts to OFN Regional meetings and other OFN events.
- Receive a 10% Member discount on OFN’s highly effective Strategic Consulting Services.
- Access OFN’s Members-only Financing Fund, which offers loans and investments that range from $100,000 to $3 million, in terms lasting from 3 to 10 years, as well as a wide range of other financing products designed to help CDFIs achieve their missions.
- Receive critical updates on new and emerging programs via our CDFI Connect Digest.
- Submit your CDFI’s updates to be posted to our website, and on social media.