This week Chicago bets on community projects, Clearinghouse CDFI announces a new initiative, Capital Impact Partners has a new CFO, and more!
- Benefit Chicago Hopes Investors Will Bet on Community Projects
- WNC Awarded CDFI Certification by California’s COIN Program
- FHLBank San Francisco’s Affordable Housing Advisory Council Election Results
- Suncoast Credit Union Announces Retirement of Tom Dorety, President and CEO
- TruFund Financial Services Partners with Women-Owned Businesses in Alabama
- Google to Ban Payday Loan Advertisements
- New Initiative by Clearinghouse CDFI—“B” Bold—Takes Inspiration from B Corp Community
- Capital Impact Partners Name New CFO
- Entrepreneur Works Announces Web Refresh and New Blog
- Peoples’ Self Help Housing Preserves Affordable Housing
Have news you want to share? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see your news featured on CDFI Connect.
Photo credit: Jose M. Osorio/Chicago Tribune