This week Enterprise Community Investment announced it has syndicated $14.75 million in low-income housing tax credit equity provided by investor American Express to help finance the $29 million, 70-unit development close to public transportation in Denver. First Nations is accepting applications from Native Communities for up to 20 grant awards averaging $20,000 each. Nonprofit Finance Fund awards Pay for Success Projects, and more!
- Enterprise Invests in Denver Transit-Oriented Development Project
- First Nations Accepting Grant Proposals for Native Communities to Conduct Food Sovereignty Assessments
- Opportunity Fund Secures $27MM in Funding for New Loan Capital to Increase Access to Loans and Accelerate Small Business Growth
- Wells Fargo Commits $90,000 for Growth in Six Central Baltimore Neighborhoods
- PCV Highlights What’s New in Impact Investing
- Invest Detroit Celebrates 20 Years of Economic Development
- Reinvestment Fund Releases 2015 Annual Report
- Veteran Turned Entrepreneur Lives the Dream with LiftFund Financing
- New Housing Trust Launches in Monterey Area
- Mercy Loan Fund Partners with National Church Residences for Affordable Housing in Memphis TN
- NFF Awards $730,000 in PFS Projects
Share your news with OFN—leave a comment or email Lindsay Li, Social Media Specialist and Blog Editor, at email@example.com.