This week, Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs talked about their impact with small business borrowers in Atlanta; Virginia Community Capital celebrates 10 years; $100,000 equity investment benefits distressed communities in Phoenix, AZ, and more!
- Atlanta CDFI “Take Two” for Minority Entrepreneurs
- Financial Institution Celebrates 10 Years
- Clearinghouse CDFI Announces Enterprise Bank & Trust as New Class A Shareholder
- As Boomers Retire, Mom-and-Pop Businesses Convert to Co-ops to Save Jobs
- Entrepreneurs of Color Fund aids Detroit's revival by removing fiscal barriers
- Third Straight Win for Bidder on Fannie Nonperformers
- Lynchburg theater restoration campaign passes fundraising goal
Photo credit: Tim Saunders, WDBJ/7
Have news you want to share? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see your news featured on CDFI Connect.