This week, design concepts for a placemaking effort in Philadelphia were unveiled, with the support of Philadelphia LISC and local city partners; a former hotel will become an affordable housing residence in Chicago; New Jersey Community Capital is the winning bidder on Fannie Mae’s third Community Impact Pool of nonperforming loans; and more!
- Joint Philadelphia Placemaking Effort
- Carver Federal Savings Bank Partners in Training Program to Strengthen Entrepreneur Skillsets in New York
- Mark Twain Hotel to Be Preserved as Affordable Housing in Chicago's Gold Coast Historic District
- Nonprofit Buys Pool Of Delinquent Mortgages From Fannie Mae
- AltCap helps artists, small firms with new loan funds
- Greylock awards $6,500 in scholarships to college bound seniors
- IFF Learning Spaces Focuses on Building Better Early Education System in Detroit
- Northern Initiatives Lends a Hand in Governor’s Small Business Tour
- Washoe Travel Plaza Officially Opens on Native American Reservation Land
Photo Credit: Plan Philly, a project of WHYY and newsworks.org
Have news you want to share? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see your news featured on CDFI Connect.