Landit for CDFI Women
OFN is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Landit, an innovative technology platform that creates a personalized playbook for women seeking to move their career forward. We appreciate the support of Morgan Stanley to make this possible.
Selected CDFI staff members, who belong to the CDFI Women’s Network, will receive a one year Landit membership. This pilot program will be offered to 25 women, at different career stages, selected in a lottery system. Executive Career Coaching will be offered through Landit.
Some of the key offerings include
- 8 Sessions with a World Class Executive Coach
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Building Your Personal Board of Advisors
- Curated Skill Development
- Tips, Advice and Inspiration Curated for You
- Full-time staff member of a certified CDFI
- Member of the CDFI Women’s Network and commitment to share back learnings with the network
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience required
- We encourage diverse applicants to apply. We seek an applicant pool which reflects the diversity of the CDFI industry. We define diversity by identity, geographic and target market, CDFI type, organizational size, and lending type.
We will launch this initiative on November 1, 2017 and it will run through October 31, 2018. Landit CEO, Lisa Skeete Tatum, will give an overview of the platform and host an interactive session on September 27th during the Women’s Network meeting at the OFN Conference.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Application period is now closed
- 25 women will be selected by November 1, 2017 through a random, lottery system managed by OFN
- The lottery system will be structured to ensure the selected applicants broadly represent the diversity of the CDFI industry.
Contact Pam Porter firstname.lastname@example.org