Landit for CDFI Women: Power Your Own Path
OFN is pleased to continue our partnership with Landit, an innovative technology platform that creates a personalized playbook for those seeking to move their career forward. Landit for CDFI Women is designed to empower you with a unique set of career development opportunities.
With the generous support of Morgan Stanley, OFN is offering this exciting opportunity to a second cohort of 45 CDFI women following the success of the 2018 pilot cohort.
Landit for CDFI Women includes:
- A one-year Landit membership
- Four one-to-one sessions with a world class executive coach
- Four expert webinars on topics including “Building Your Personal Brand” and “Building Your Personal Board of Advisors”
- Career mapping and curated skill development courses
- Customized tips, advice and inspiration
- Opportunities to connect with CDFI women throughout the program
- Full-time staff member of a certified CDFI
- Member of the CDFI Women’s Network online community* and commitment to share back learnings with the network
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
Diverse executive, mid-career, and emerging leader women are encouraged to apply. We seek an applicant pool which reflects the diversity of the CDFI industry as defined by the applicant’s racial/ethnic identity, career stage, and geography, and the CDFI’s geographic and target market, CDFI type, organizational size, and financing sector.
Stay tuned for our next application round!
Email Amanda Joseph
* To join the CDFI Women's Network, you must first be a member of the CDFI Connect Community. Click here to see if you already have a free account, then add the community under the Communities | All Communities tab. If you don't have a CDFI Connect account, you will be led to a registration page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any techincal issues you may encounter.