Orientation to the CDFI Industry
Opportunity Finance Network (OFN) is offering a webinar series that can serve to introduce new staff and staff unfamiliar with the overall CDFI industry to resources and information.
This webinar series is an opportunity to introduce and connect staff and board members with the CDFI industry and orient them to resources available.
Join us to learn
- Current state of the CDFI Industry
- Key CDFI trends to watch
- Navigating resources
- Roles of OFN from CDFI lender to CDFI advocate
- And more!
Who should attend
Individuals who are new or unfamiliar with the overall CDFI industry from the following groups:
- CDFI staff
- CDFI board members
- CDFI partners
We expect that most attendees will be recent CDFI hires, but also anticipate bank and foundation partners as well as CDFI board members will find value in the offering. CDFI staff who are unfamiliar with the overall industry will also benefit from this series.
- Thursdays at 3 PM EDT/ 2 PM CDT / 1 PM MDT / 12 PM PDT:
- May 10, 2018
- May 17, 2018
- May 31, 2018
- For the three-part series: $100 for OFN members; $120 for all other organizations and partners
- Register here for the webinar series and a link will be sent to you within 3 business days.
- We will record webinar sessions for registrants who are unable to attend one or more of the sessions live.
For additional information, please contact Alexandra Jaskula-Ranga at firstname.lastname@example.org.